Welcome bonus up to EUR 400 using the promo code “AC400”
Bet brokers play an important role in the lives of both professional and casual sports bettors. It is unthinkable for a gambler to avoid utilizing a brokerage service and go through the hassle of creating multiple accounts with various bookmakers and administering them independently. Another reason for their appeal among bettors is that Bet Brokers always ensure high odds and maximum betting limits. Moreover, they work as the intermediary for bettors and international bookmakers, guaranteeing discreet and safe betting.
One such brokerage service is Asianconnect that gives users access to some of the industry’s most well-known bookies, and users may manage all of the bookmakers with a single account.
Asianconnect is an Asian-based bet broker that launched in 2006 and has pioneered a new segment of the gambling industry. It acts as a betting broker rather than a bookmaker and allows bettors to aggregate odds from the leading Asian bookmakers. It has been considered amongst the most dependable and competent betting brokers, connecting customers to Asian betting markets for decades. It is licensed by the Government of the Netherlands Antilles and regulated by Curacao eGaming. However, it doesn’t cover lots of bookmakers and exchanges like BetInAsia or Sportmarket. But it gives punters access to some leading bookmakers and exchanges such as PIWI247, PS3838, SBOBET, SINGBET, BETISN, 3ET, PENTA88, and Orbit Exchange via a single account and web interface.
The main advantage of Asianconnect is that they do not limit players with constant profits like the European bookmakers do. In the case of consistent bet winnings, most European bookmakers limit or suspend the player’s account. Another great benefit of this bet broker is its fast deposit and withdrawal process. It processes withdrawals within five minutes or less, using a variety of secure payment gateways that are available at all times.
Like its other competitors, it also offers Skype betting to the customers. Users only need a Skype account or a phone number to get in touch with the customer care staff, and they will take care of the rest. This service is completely free and available to all users with a minimum stake of 150 Euros/GBP.
Asianconnect also has a significant betting tool named Asianodds that allows sports bettors to get odds from five different sportsbooks, namely, PS3838, BETISN, Penta88, Singbet, SBOBet, and 3et, on a single betting platform. Asianodds works similarly to a traditional sportsbook, except the odds from each sportsbook are presented in one window, allowing punters to wager at numerous sportsbooks at the same time.
The Asianconnect website is a simple and straightforward one with all the necessary links. However, users will only have access to live chat after registering on this platform. And, all the betting activities are done by the Asianodds platform, so it requires a different account.
Asianodds Betting Platform
Asianodds is a betting platform that combines odds from six different bookmakers and allows users to automatically bet on the best odds using one account. It allows members to place capped bets without being blocked or restricted. This betting software is operated under the license of Asianconnect N.V.
The interface and user experience of Asianodds’ website is pretty straightforward and typical like the other Asian bookmaker platforms. After logging in, users will notice that different bookies have different betting odds for the same event and market on the front page. The main difference of this platform from the other competitors is that there are 4-5 different odds available for each market, instead of just one. There is also a column titled best odds, which displays the latest best odds for the specific outcome from all accessible bookmakers, making it incredibly quick and easy to always pick the best possible odds at the time. Upon clicking on the desired sport, the bet placement slip will open, displaying the current maximum bet allowed by that bookmaker.
Bettors can also examine their ongoing bets and bet history from previous days and months, as well as their net profit or loss for each period, using the platform’s detailed reporting features.
There are two views on the Asianodds platform, which are the Asian and the European views. In the Asian view, there is a dropdown menu to select different markets and odds such as Asian Handicap market, Over/Under market and European 1X2 (three way) odds for both full-time and half-time perspectives. There is a “Favorite” tab where the selected bets and matches by users are shown. Users can favorite any event by clicking on the “Star” icon.
Several sports such as Football, Tennis, Basketball, Baseball, American Football, Ice Hockey, Cricket, Boxing, Mixed-Martial Arts, Rugby, Table Tennis, and eSports are available for betting on Asianconnect. However, the sports offered by Asianconnect are relatively lower than those of its competitors.
In the “Outstanding” option near the “Market” option, users can check their total played bets and the summary of requested odds/stake, received odds/stake, and win/loss etc. Users can also check the total turnover, credit/debit, and commission of each bookmaker in the “History” option.
In the account settings, several functions can be adjusted. Users can select amongst six languages and three odds displays, such as Euro, Malay, and Hong Kong. Bettors can also select their preferred bookmaker in the base bookie section, or they can simply select the “Best” option, which will automatically select the best bookmaker, that offers the best odds. Furthermore, there is an option to “Place bet without confirmation”, which will place bets automatically when they get the highest odds if enabled. There is also a selection of active bookies where all of the bookies except Singbet are selected by default. Users can select Singbet manually, but Asianodds will give a warning about the bet void activity of it, and neither Asianconnect nor Asianodds take responsibility for it.
Asianodds gives its users access to six leading bookmakers, mentioned below:
- PS3838: PS3838 is without a doubt the top sports betting service for professional bettors due to its excellent odds and low bookmaker’s margin, multiple handicap betting options, high limits, and strong security measures. It started its operations in 1998 and has gradually become one of the top sports betting platforms in the world. Football betting accounts for the largest share of overall sales, with all major sports such as basketball, baseball, American football, and hockey being covered with particularly strong odds and high limits. In 2016, it was the first bookmaker to give odds on drone racing, and in 2010, it was one of the first global bookmakers to offer betting on eSports.
- BETISN: BETISN is well-known for being one of the best private bookmakers with strong core values. The name (ISN – International Soccer Network) suggests that it exclusively allows bets on football/soccer, baseball, and basketball. It has high limits on Asian handicap markets and draws a lot of arbitrage activity because it accepts very large bets. Oak Tree Services Limited operates the site, which holds an online sports betting license from First Cagayan Leisure and Resort Corporation. BETISN is a private bookmaker that provides a full service with a significant number of football events and high betting limits.
- Penta88: Penta88 is a newcomer in the betting industry, launched in July 2020 in Europe. It is powered by the Mollybet platform. The goal is to become a competitive player in the market by being a fair bookie with no unjust voids and no limits for winning players. Every week, Penta88, one of the world’s largest online gambling firms, offers huge rates on thousands of football games. It covers all major soccer leagues and tournaments in great detail. Betting markets are offered both before and during the game. Like PS3838, this bookmaker offers individual accounts but it is recommended to open an account through a bet broker like Asianconnect.
- Singbet: Asianconnect88 also offers accounts with Singbet, one of the leading private bookies on the Internet. It has risen to the top of its league by simply providing a varied choice of football leagues, varying from low to high level, as well as pre-match and in-play events. All of these leagues provide greater odds than their competitors. It also broadcasts live major football matches. Asian handicap bets on the number of corners and red and yellow cards are available to bettors. Long-term bets on the results of all major football leagues are also possible, but the betting limits on these markets are relatively low. It should be noted that this bookmaker is infamous for voiding bets owing to any unethical behavior in a certain market or game. Arbitrage betting and the use of professional betting syndicates are two of the acts that Singbet has prohibited. Singbet is not activated in Asianodds by default, so users have to activate this manually and Asianodds doesn’t take responsibility for any void activities by it.
- SBOBET: SBOBet is a well-known Asian bookmaker that was created in 2004. It is licensed in the Philippines to conduct business in Asia and in the Isle of Man to operate as an international bookmaker. It is one of the top bookmakers for Asian Handicap betting, and it also offers a fantastic in-play betting service and live video streaming of some big games. It offers over 500 sports betting events, covering all major football leagues and worldwide sporting events every week. It has won the Asian Operator of the Year award from eGaming Review Magazine for two years in a row, in 2009 and 2010. It is possible to set up a personal SBOBet account as well as one through Asianconnect. SBOBET also has a dedicated website for a varied range of casino games to the highly rated multiplayer live dealer casino, which was developed in collaboration with “Online Gaming Systems Australia” to serve the needs of every bettor.
- 3et: 3et is a bookmaker that serves professional bettors who always deposit greater stakes. It was launched in 2017 and licensed by the Alderney Gambling Control Commission. Customers can bet as much as they want, with over £20,000 available for single-game wagering. Although they are well-known for football betting, they also accept large bets on other sports. There are no free bets or bonuses available in 3et and also, they are less interested in providing additional funds to players. Users can register for separate accounts on the website or sign up for Asianconnect’s aggregated offerings.
The Asianodds platform has a fast and ultra-responsive interface with no delay in placing bets. It also launched a new version of the website where all the odds can be seen with more ease.
Registration and Account Verification
Registering an account on Asianconnect is easy. Just go to their official website, https://www.asianconnect88.com/, and click on “Register” in the upper right corner of the home page. Then give a valid email address and fill in the rest of the details such as your full name, phone number, date of birth, country name and select your preferred currency between EUR and GBP. After that, you have to select from the available bookmakers of your choice. Note that you have to give your preferred user name if you select Asianodds and Orbit Exchange. Click on the “Sign Up & Get Started” button and they will mail you with your username and a temporary password.
Use the temporary password to update your password for the portal. Then, after depositing a minimum of 100 EUR in your account, they will mail you the log-in details for your Asianodds account and you can start betting then.
In order to verify your account, you have to complete the KYC (Know Your Customer) process and upload the required documents. After submitting all the documents, it usually takes 2-3 business days to check and verify your documents and your account. You will be notified by mail after your account has been verified.
Payment Methods and Commission Charges
Asianconnect offers a good number of reputed payment methods such as Skrill, Neteller, EcoPayz, bank transfer, Bitcoin, Tether, and Payeer. However, they don’t offer Visa and Mastercard like BetInAsia. The minimum deposit for all of the payment gateways is 10 EUR and to open an Asianodds account, the minimum deposit is 100 EUR. However, there are no deposit fees in Asianconnect except for the EcoPayz payment method, which incurs a 2% fee.
Asianconnect allows 1 free withdrawal per month using any payment method. Additional withdrawals during this period via Skrill, Neteller, and EcoPayz will incur a 1% fee, capped at 30 EUR for EcoPayz. Additional withdrawals via bank transfer, Bitcoin, Tether, or Payeer are free. The minimum withdrawal limit is 10 EUR.
Asianconnect only charges commission on bets placed on the Matchbook exchange with them. According to the Matchbook commission model, they charge 1.25 percent on both winning and losing bets.
The interface of PS3838/Pinnacle is easy to use and pretty straightforward. It can be accessed in 12 languages and there are three views of the website; Asian, European, and Classic.
Additional Features and Bonuses
Asianconnect has a sleek and simple mobile application by which nearly every feature of the website can be accessed. It is intended to make it simpler for punters to bet with a single tap. It was launched in 2017 and is available on the Apple App Store as well as the Google Play Store. Users will view a dashboard after logging in that includes matches (Live, Today, Early), History, Outstanding, Favorites, Alerts, and Settings.
Even if you don’t download the app, their regular website is also mobile-friendly. Another great feature of the Asianconnect website is its betting tools, such as the odds conversion and payout calculator.
Asianconnect offers its new customers a 20% welcome bonus up to 400 EUR. To claim this bonus, use the promo code “Bestbettingagents” while registering and make a deposit on your wallet. Then provide the necessary documents for KYC verification. This offer will go on until 31st December, 2021. Check the “Terms & Conditions” here.
All of their clients can get in touch with customer support at any time. Users can contact the support team by mailing at firstname.lastname@example.org or they can reach the 24/7 customer service representatives by Skype account or phone number. Moreover, they have a communication box on their website by which users can do live chat with the support team. In any medium, the response time is very swift, and the support crew can immediately handle any issues as well as answer difficult queries.
Customers from the following countries are restricted from signing up at Asianconnect:
The United States, the Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, and Hong Kong.
- The minimum deposit/withdrawal amount is extremely low (€10)
- Extremely fast 24/7 support
- Anonymous betting with Bitcoin and betting via Skype
- Sign-up bonus of 20% up to €400
- Excellent mobile app
- Free deposits and 1 free withdrawal per month
- Limited currency available (only EUR & GBP)
- Fewer bookmakers and exchanges than other brokers
- No live streaming available
- Relatively few payment methods (No Visa/Mastercard)