Best Serie A Odds with Asianconnect
In this article, we’ll learn how to get best Serie A odds with Asianconnect. Before getting into the Serie A odds, it’s critical to be clear about some of the problems with traditional bookmakers in the betting industry. Let’s look more deeply at this problem and look for solutions.
Traditional Bookmakers’ Issues with Regular Winners
Bettor satisfaction comes from consistent wins and quick profit. But what if your account is restricted or banned as a result of your ongoing winning streak? There is a terrible reputation among many respected bookmakers for suspending or limiting the accounts of consistent winners. Sadly, the majority of the regular winners encounter this problem because not all bookies value regular winnings and frequently restrict winners’ accounts unfairly.
This is due to the fact that conventional bookmakers do not want their customers to be knowledgeable about all forms of betting. Experienced bettors usually win successive bets; therefore, bookmakers generally lose more money than they would with amateur bettors. They then start placing restrictions on winning accounts in an effort to discourage winners from making future bets. Since the bookmakers openly declared in the “Terms and Conditions” that they have the jurisdiction to manage customer accounts, consumers are often unable to resist the bookmaker’s actions, even though they are aware that they are illegal.
What Is the Solution?
When you want to place a bet safely, the option is to use betting exchanges, that serve as a middleman between players and bookmakers. It is no longer necessary to deal directly with bookmakers to place wagers. So, your personal betting account won’t be restricted or banned as a result. For the highest odds and liquidity, you must place your bets with Asianconnect, a betting exchange that BestBettingAgents highly recommends.
- Asianconnect is a reliable and professional betting exchange that connects users to a number of trustworthy bookmakers. Since it puts bets on behalf of the bettors, there won’t be any direct interactions between you and the bookies. As a result, you shouldn’t worry about your accounts being limited or banned.
- Additionally, every bookmaker on Asianconnect has a distinct business model. Asianconnect and other sharp bookies, unlike traditional bookmakers, only make money from turnovers. Additionally, it offers customers a free service because it collects commissions from the bookies.
- Asianconnect will accept any bet that they consider to be “Sharp money,” and their lines will be adjusted in accordance with that. The cycle will then be repeated, but this time a wager will be made on the opposite side against the same odds. As a result, Asianconnect may manage the actions of both parties, reducing the likelihood that the wager will lose.
What Makes Asianconnect Different Than Others?
- All of the bookies available to Asianconnect users do not penalize persistent winners who stake little amounts. Additionally, it benefits experienced bettors looking for a more advantageous betting environment.
- It automatically identifies the sportsbooks with the best odds and places bets with them. The big attraction of Asianconnect for professional bettors is the increased chances of winning.
- The money that betting exchanges like Asianconnect make comes from the bets that customers place. Consistent winners are always appreciated on this platform because they are knowledgeable about betting techniques and understand how to maximize their wins which in turn benefits the betting exchange.
- The fact that Asianconnect does not hold betting positions is another advantage of using it as a betting exchange. Thus, bettors have no reason to worry about running out of money and being unable to make payments.
What Is Serie A?
The top clubs in Italy compete in the Serie A, a professional football league competition. It has been a round-robin competition since the 1929–30 season, or around 90 years. 42 Serie A players were listed among the top 100 footballers of all time by FourFourTwo Magazine in 2017.
Juventus FC, an Italian team based in Turin, won 36 championships between the seasons 1897/1898 and 2020/2021. Dusan Vlahovic of Juventus and Ciro Immobile of Lazio were tied for the most goals scored in the 2020–21 season with 21 each.
Betting Markets That Are Popular for This League
- Asian Handicap: The majority of Serie A bettors use Asian handicap betting as a sort of handicap market. In this market, each team is given a goal handicap, and after the handicap is established, players wager on the final score. As a result, the likelihood of each side prevailing is almost equal. Asian handicap wagers come in a variety of forms, such as the 1 Asian Handicap and the 5, 1 Double Asian Handicap.
- 1X2: One of the most popular and often used betting markets for the Italian Serie A is this one. In this betting market, you must simply choose from the three possible match outcomes—home win, draw, or away win. Another name for it is “three-way betting.” Although it may seem simple to anticipate something, reliable estimations call for substantial research.
- Half Time/Full Time: One of those simple betting markets that is also challenging to forecast is this one. At the end of each half or the entire game, you must forecast the result. Because the goal was scored by the home side you selected in the first half, you will still win your wager even if the final result is 1:0.
- Total Goals (Over/Under): This is one of the most lucrative betting markets in Serie A. You can bet on the overall number of goals scored in a game with this sort of wager. Typically, 5 is used as this value (Goals under 2.5 or above 2.5). Any bookmaker who accepts wagers on the Serie A is able to offer this wager. The fact that there are just two options appeals to many gamblers.
- Correct Score: Predicting the final score is one of the most difficult yet lucrative betting options (90 minutes Plus extra time). Many participants enter this market as a result of the great odds offered by betting organizations. Players must get the score exactly right to win, unlike over/under goals, which give them some flexibility.
The most popular betting options in Serie A are the five markets mentioned above. You may locate and wager on all of these well-known betting markets with Asianconnect.
To receive special deals, create an Asianconnect account if you don’t already have one. If you click on this link to sign up for an account with BestBettingAgents, you will earn a 400 EUR welcome bonus. To be eligible for the welcome bonus, don’t forget to enter the promotion code “AC400.”