Best Serie A Odds with Sportmarket
We’ll learn about the best betting markets and how to acquire the best Serie A odds with Sportmarket in this article. Before getting into the Serie A odds, it’s important to understand some of the problems with traditional bookmakers associated with the betting market. Let’s take a deeper look at the problem you might be facing and how to overcome it.
Problem With Regular Bookmakers for Winners
Every bettor strives for a winning streak. This idea, though, will not always be beneficial to you. What if you start consistently winning bets and your account is blocked or restricted? Regrettably, this is the situation for the majority of consistent winners, as not all bookmakers accept consistent winnings and often restrict the winner’s account for no obvious cause. You will be suspected of cheating if you win legitimately.
It happens because bookies don’t want to spend too much money on a single bettor. Despite the fact that the bookies’ activities are illegal, you are unable to sue because you consented to their terms and conditions when you began betting with them. This is a significant issue for both professional and recreational bettors.
Is There a Solution to This Problem?
Betting exchanges, which function as a mediator between you and the sportsbooks, are a means to get around this problem. As a result, betting with bookmakers directly is no longer essential. Your account will not be limited or suspended as a result of this.
Although a handful of betting exchanges do not comply with ethical standards, don’t worry about it! Sportmarket, the highest-rated betting exchange on BestBettingAgents, is where you should put your bets for the highest liquidity and safety.
- Sportmarket is a well-known and comprehensive sports broker which provides access to a number of different sportsbooks. Because it handles bets in favor of bettors, you won’t be communicating with bookies directly. You won’t have to worry about your accounts being limited or suspended as a result.
- Furthermore, each bookmaker on Sportmarket has its own business strategy. Sportmarket and other sharp bookies, unlike regular bookmakers, generate revenue solely on turnovers. Also, it provides free services to the users since it collects commissions from bookmakers.
- Sportmarket accepts any wager that qualifies as “Sharp money,” and their lines are adjusted appropriately. The process will then be repeated with a member of the losing team betting against the same odds. In this approach, Sportmarket can manage both sides’ activities, minimizing the risk of losing the bet.
Now, let’s take a look at Serie A and some of the most popular betting markets of this league.
What Is Serie A?
The Serie A is an Italian professional football league event for the best clubs in the country. It’s been a round-robin competition for approximately 90 years, dating back to the 1929–30 season. In 2017, the magazine FourFourTwo included 42 Serie A players in their list of the 100 greatest footballers of all time.
Between the seasons 1897/1898 and 2020/2021, Juventus FC, an Italian club located in Turin, won the most titles with 36. With 21 goals each, Dusan Vlahovic of Juventus and Ciro Immobile of Lazio tied for the most goals in the 2020-21 season.
Popular Betting Markets for This League
Both before and during the Serie A season, you’ll be able to place outright bets on a variety of markets. Let’s look at some of the most popular betting options in this league.
Best Serie A Odds and Markets
- Asian Handicap: As a type of handicap market, most Serie A gamblers choose Asian handicap betting. Each side is allocated a goal handicap in this market, and players bet on the total result after the handicap is set. As a result, the teams have nearly equal chances of winning. There are several different forms of Asian handicap bets, including the 1 Asian handicap and the 5, 1 Double Asian handicap.
- Half Time/Full Time: This is one of those straightforward betting markets that are also difficult to predict. You must predict the game’s outcome at the end of the half or at the end of the game. You’ll win your bet even if the final score is 1:0 because the home team you choose scored that goal in the first half.
- Total Goals (Over/Under): In Serie A, this is among the most rewarding betting markets. This is a type of bet in which you can play on the total number of goals scored in a game. This figure is usually set as 5 (Goals under 2.5 or above 2.5). This bet is accessible at any bookmaker that offers Serie A betting. Many gamblers like it because there are only 2 choices.
- 1X2: This is one of the most well-known and commonly used betting markets for the Italian Serie A. You must simply pick how the match will conclude from three options: home win, draw or away win in this betting market. Three-way betting is another name for it. While it may seem that predicting something is straightforward, accurate estimates require extensive research.
- Correct Score: One of the most difficult, yet rewarding betting possibilities is anticipating the final score (90 minutes Plus extra time). The excellent odds offered by betting companies attract many players to this market. Unlike over/under goals, which offer players some freedom, players must get the score absolutely correct to win.
The five markets listed above are the most preferred betting options in Serie A. With Sportmarket, you can find and bet on all of these famous betting markets.
What Distinguishes Sportmarket from the Competition?
- Sportmarket’s clients have access to a variety of bookmakers, all of which do not penalize consistent winners who even bet small sums. It also benefits experienced bettors looking for a more efficient betting environment.
- It automatically identifies the best-odds bookies and puts bets with them. As a result, your chances of winning over time rise, which is appealing to both amateur and experienced bettors.
- Another advantage of this platform is that, unlike some betting exchanges, it does not retain bet positions, reducing the risk of bettors running out of money and being unable to pay.
- Sportmarket profits from gamblers’ bets. Consistent winners are always appreciated on this platform for this reason.
Create a Sportmarket account now if you don’t already have one to receive unique offers. If you sign up for a BestBettingAgents account through this link, you’ll get 0.025 % cashback on all your Sportmarket bets turnover, as well as a 100 EUR promotional bonus. Remember to use the promo code (“BBA”) to receive the cashback incentive.