Get the highest odds and the highest limits when using BookieLink
A bet broker acts as an intermediary between bettors and bookmakers when it comes to placing bets. There are numerous advantages of hiring a bet broker. Not all bookmakers are licensed to operate in every country, and some governments only allow particular bookmakers to operate. A bet broker will provide bettors with access to bookies that are not available in their country. Although not all bet brokers operate in the same way, the common thread is that bettors can use a single bet broker account to place all of their bets with different bookies, with the greatest odds. Furthermore, bettors do not need to deposit funds into separate bookmaker accounts; instead, they can simply put funds into a bet broker account and transfer funds from one bookmaker to another. Another reason for their popularity among bettors is that bet Brokers consistently offer the best odds and betting limits. Bookielink is one such betting site that has earned a lot of popularity among punters.
Bookielink is a sports betting company that was launched in 2008 in Curacao. It is operated by Intraseculink Ltd. and licensed by the Curacao Gaming Authority with license number HE356617. It operates a variety of betting platforms, including a professional betting brokerage, Bookielink PRO. It offers bettors access to a wide range of bookmakers and exchanges, including PS3838, SingBet, SBOBET, Maxbet, BetISN, BETDAQ, 3et, 18bet, Penta88, JAbet, Betfair Exchange, Matchbook, FairExchange, OddsLay, and Orbit Exchange.
Bookielink also offers standalone accounts for Pasa888, PS3838, and Penta88. It has an affiliation with a renowned poker platform, KKPoker, which is restricted to the maximum number of countries in the world. It also provides bettors with the facility of Skype betting. Bookielink’s sportsbook betting and trading services have been satisfying professional bettors for more than 10 years. Similar to the other bet brokers, it enables bettors to place bets with multiple sportsbooks and exchanges through only one account. Moreover, it ensures the best odds available in the market for bettors.
Furthermore, it has a team of experts to offer consultation on different aspects, not only in the betting services but also in financing, compliance, licensing, target markets, company strategies, and other technical implementations. As the expert team has the experience of dealing with these areas for over 10 years’ time-span, they are able to consult the best thing for the customers. Another advantage of this bet broker is that it doesn’t restrict or limit winners. So, no matter how consistently and how much the bettors win, they won’t be restricted on this platform. It also offers higher limits and market leading odds on the bets placed by bettors. The website of Bookielink is simple and well-organized, so anyone can get information from it easily.
Affiliated Bookmakers and Exchanges
Bookielink allows bettors to access most of the major bookmakers and exchanges mentioned below.
- PS3838: PS3838, which is also known as Pinnacle, was established in 1998 and has since evolved to become one of the most prestigious sports betting companies in the world. It is located on the island of Curacao and is licensed by the Netherlands Antilles Gaming Commission. Due to its limited margin, it offers excellent odds, which is crucial for all professional bettors. Along with sports betting, it used to offer online poker in 2008, but due to changes in European gambling rules, it stopped doing so in 2011. Following the enactment of the Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act (UIGEA), it left the United States on January 11, 2007. It was the first bookmaker to offer drone racing odds in 2016, and it was one of the first global bookmakers to offer eSports betting in 2010. It does not provide users with any sign-up bonuses, but it does provide a solid betting line.
- SingBet: Bookielink works with Singbet, one of the largest private bookmakers on the Internet. Since this bookmaker is not licensed, it is not regulated by any authority, and as a result, they engage in a variety of unethical practices on a regular basis. It has, nevertheless, risen to the top of its league simply by providing a varied range of football leagues, from beginner to advanced, as well as pre-match and in-play activities. It also provides live coverage of important football matches. Asian handicap bets on the number of corners, as well as red and yellow cards, are available in SingBet. Long-term bets on the results of all major football leagues are available, although the betting limits on these markets are capped. It’s worth noting that this bookmaker has a reputation for canceling bets owing to unethical behavior in a particular market or game. Besides, Singbet prohibits arbitrage betting and the use of professional betting syndicates, among other things.
- SBOBET: SBOBet was established in 2004 and is a well-known Asian bookmaker. It has licenses to do business in Asia and as an international bookmaker in the Philippines and the Isle of Man, respectively. It is one of the most popular bookmakers for Asian Handicap betting, as well as a superb in-play betting service and live video streaming of major sporting events. Every week, it offers over 500 sports betting events, including all major football leagues and international sports activities. In 2009 and 2010, it was named Asian Operator of the Year by eGaming Review Magazine for the second time in a row. SBOBET also offers a dedicated website for a wide choice of casino games, including the highly rated multiplayer live dealer casino, which was created in partnership with “Online Gaming Systems Australia” to meet the needs of all players. A personal SBOBet account, as well as one through Bookielink, can be created.
- MaxBet: MaxBet, which was founded in 2008, is undoubtedly the most successful and largest Asian bookmaker. The business is registered and based in the Philippines. Firstright Developments Limited is in charge of the casino’s operations, which are licensed by First Cagayan Leisure and Resort Corporation. For all types of events, it delivers exceptionally high odds. They not only offer sports betting to bettors, but they also let them bet on horse and dog races as well as casino games. Furthermore, the bookmaker offers a diverse range of betting possibilities to accommodate all budgets. The smallest bet is $3, while the highest stake is a whopping $30,000. Odds can be shown in European, Hong Kong, or Malay formats, depending on the user’s preferences. As MaxBet only allows users to open an account through a betting agent, Bookielink may be the best choice.
- BetISN: BETISN is regarded as one of the best private bookmakers with outstanding core values. The name (ISN—International Soccer Network) suggests that it exclusively accepts football/soccer, baseball, and basketball bets. Since it allows very large bets, it has high limitations on Asian handicap markets and draws a lot of arbitrage activity. Oak Tree Services Limited operates the site, which holds an online sports betting license from First Cagayan Leisure and Resort Corporation. BETISN is a private bookmaker that provides a comprehensive service with a wide range of football events and high betting limits. There are four distinct odds formats available, including American, Malay, Hong Kong, and Euro.
- BETDAQ: Betdaq is a trading name of Global Betting Exchange Alderney Limited (GBEA), a company based in St. Anne, Alderney. Dermot Desmond, a famous Irish businessman, launched it in 2000, and it began trading in September 2001. Its headquarters are in Gibraltar, and it employs more than 80 employees. Betdaq was sold to Ladbrokes for €30 million in 2013. Betdaq is the world’s second largest betting exchange operator, accounting for 7% of the market. It provides odds on a variety of international sports events as well as other activities. Its most exciting feature is that it connects bettors from all over the world together and allows them to compete against one another. In October 2012, it launched a dedicated microsite called BetdaqNFL to live-stream video match commentary from the United States. It also provides solo accounts, as do other major betting websites.
- 3et: 3et is a bookmaker that specializes in professional bettors who always place larger amounts. The Alderney Gambling Control Commission approved it when it first opened its doors in 2017. Customers can gamble as much as they desire, with over £20,000 in single-game betting accessible. However, they are well-known for their football betting, but they also accept significant bets on other sports. There are no free bets or bonuses offered at 3et, and they are less concerned about providing extra funds to customers. Users can create separate profiles on the website or sign up for Bookielink’s consolidated offers.
- 18bet: 18bet is an Asian bookmaker formed in 2010 that offers competitive high odds and quick bet settlement, when compared to several European bookmakers. Shark77 Limited operates the bookmaker, which is licensed in Malta, and the platform is powered by Delasport. It provides coverage of the most popular football leagues, as well as other sports. It also offers a diverse selection of games that are live-streamed in high definition and for free every day. It also has a VIP betting function that allows gamblers to bet substantially more than the maximum amount permitted. This bookmaker provides competitive odds for all events, including decimal, American, Malay, Indonesian, and Hong Kong odds formats. Live betting is also available, with good odds and a wide range of markets. 18bet’s live betting section covers over 500 events per day, with a 93 percent average payout rate.
- Penta88: Penta88 is a newcomer to the betting world, having debuted in Europe in July of 2020. Mollybet is the platform that runs it. The goal is to become a prominent player in the industry by being a fair bookie with no unfair voids and no winning player limitations. Penta88, one of the world’s largest online gambling companies, offers massive odds for thousands of football games every week. It goes into great detail about all of the main soccer leagues and tournaments. Both pre-match and in-play betting markets are available. This bookmaker, like PS3838, accepts individual accounts, although it is recommended that you open one through a betting broker like Bookielink.
- JABet: JABet is a sportsbook that was launched in 2015 with the sole purpose of offering tennis betting. Among other bookies, it offers the most competitive tennis odds and allows you to bet on any tennis market on the planet. It is the first sportsbook to offer no-commission lay and back betting. To place their bets, users do not require any kind of complicated information. Because no commission is charged, the lowest possible margins are used. JABet doesn’t restrict winning accounts nor limit them.
- Betfair: Betfair was launched in 1999 by Andrew Black and Edward Wray and has since expanded to become the world’s largest sports betting market, covering every sport, entertainment event, and political event. It claims to have over 4 million customers, with 1.1 million of them being active. It also claims to offer 20% better odds on average than other traditional bookies and a weekly turnover of more than 50 million pounds. Betfair imposes a fee on all winning bets; the market base rate for most markets is set at 5% to 7% of the net winnings. However, after participating in 250 markets, if a bettor on the website is efficiently profitable, Betfair will ask them to pay at least 20% and up to 60% of gross profits in total charges.
- Matchbook: Matchbook Betting Exchange is one of the most popular online betting exchanges, having been founded in 2004. It is run by Triplebet Ltd., which has operating licenses in the United Kingdom and Alderney. It’s a peer-to-peer betting exchange designed for expert bettors who want to boost the value of their bets. It provides the best value to its customers by providing high liquidity and cheap commissions. The pre-match section features over a dozen sports, ranging from football and horse racing to motorsports and politics. In football, there are over 30 markets, including correct score and several Asian handicaps, but no cards or corners. Although, unlike some other major bookies, it charges as little as 1.25 percent on turnover and does not deduct premium fees from consistent winners.
- FairExchange: Fair Exchange, also known as Fair999, commenced operations in 2015, providing the company an advantage over competitors such as Orbit Exchange and 9wickets. It offers the same limits, odds, and liquidity as the original Betfair Exchange because it is a Betfair Exchange White Label. Despite the fact that the exchange began with only a few betting alternatives, after a few years of popularity, it currently offers more than 20 different sports to bet on. The most significant advantages of this exchange are the low minimum bet amount of 1 EUR and the absence of a premium charge. It also features a website with a quicker interface than its competitors, as well as betting options in both pre-match and in-play mode.
- OrbitExchange: Orbit Exchange was founded in April 2017 and has since grown to become the world’s largest betting exchange. It is powered by Betfair, which has over 4 million registered customers. It has quickly risen to the top, topping numerous betting exchanges, including those white-labeled by Betfair. It includes a wide variety of sports and several types of bets. The Lay or Back function is a remarkable feature that distinguishes Orbit from other common exchanges. This function may be used on the same market and punters can profit from it, which is why they appreciate Orbit so much, especially those who are unable to access Betfair. Orbit Exchange allows users to register standalone accounts for its website, however owing to strong demand and several restrictions, it is extremely difficult to open an account.
Bookielink PRO Platform
Bookielink PRO platform is a professional tool of Bookielink which allows bettors to place bets on multiple bookies from a single account. Bookies such as Bookielink Broker, Bookielink Parlay, Betfair Exchange, Betdaq, 3et, 18bet, BetISN, Matchbook, Penta88, PS3838, JABet, MaxBet (IBCBet), SingBet are available to access in Bookielink PRO. Bookielink Broker service offers a VIP service to the bettors with the higher limits on deposits and withdrawals. However, it is optional and is never turned on by default. If users want to add this particular feature to their Bookielink account, they have to contact the support team of Bookielink. The minimum deposit is 1000€ to activate the Bookielink Broker service. Bookielink Parlay also has some restrictions in the bets and winnings. The maximum bet is 100€ and the maximum winning amount is 50,000€ in this service. A significant feature of this service is that it allows bettors to place their bets automatically on the bookmaker which offers the highest odds.
Bookielink PRO is powered by the Mollybet multi-bookie platform, which has emerged as a key player in the sector of high-stakes sports betting since its inception in 2008. Customers can construct their own goods and conduct automated programming tactics on the site using MollyBet’s Sports Betting API (Application Programming Interface). BetInAsia BLACK is also powered by Mollybet, so bettors who are acquainted with it, will find a lot of relevance between the two interfaces.
The user interface of the Bookielink PRO platform is simple. In the upper right corner, users can see their credit, balance, and open bets. They can select their preferred sports from the drop-down menu near the Bookielink logo in the upper left corner. Then, find all the events available, choose the stake size, and odds, and they will be ready to place their bets.
A wide range of markets are available in Bookielink PRO, such as Asian Handicap, Asian Total, European 1×2, 1×2 Over/Under, 1×2+Over, Home/Away goals, Double Chance, Odd/Even, Correct Score, and many more. It is unusual to find such a diverse range of markets in a single betting broker. The interface has both Asian and European views and there are four different types of odds: Decimal, Hong Kong, American, and Indonesian odds. Moreover, the theme can be adjusted to both dark and light in the general settings. This website can be used in five different languages. Similar to other betting platforms, it also has “Favorites” tab where selected events are shown. Plenty of leagues are available on this platform to place bets on. When placing a bet, a pop-up will automatically show which bookmakers offer the best available odds.
Bookielink PRO offers a lot of sports to place bets on, including, Football (including FT, HT, ET, Corners, and HT Corners), Basketball, Tennis, American Football, Ice Hockey, Baseball, eSports, Mixed Martial Marts, Cricket, Rugby Union, Boxing, and Rugby League. There is a drop-down option that displays all the above-mentioned sports.
It also has a “My Orders” tab, where all the bet placements by a user are shown. The ‘Dashboard’ option will show the profit/loss statement, activity over the last 30 days, bet scatter plot, and chart builder options. The Analytics and My Positions options are also available for the convenience of the bettor.
Registration and Account Verification
To create an account on Bookielink, go to the main website and click on the “Register” button in the upper right corner of the page. It will redirect users to the Registration page, where they have to input the following information, username, first name, last name, email address, password, and pass the human verification code.
Then the user will be redirected to the main page of the website. Also, Bookielink will send them an email at the given email address with the necessary details and a test account credential for the Bookielink PRO platform. To activate a full account, users need to make a minimum deposit of 50€. After depositing money, users have to mail the support team and let them know the preferred platform, and they will create an account and send the credentials by mail to the user. The registration process for Bookielink is the simplest and most straightforward.
Payment Methods and Commission Charges
Bookielink offers secure and reliable payment methods to its customers. The payment methods are Bitcoin, Neteller, Skrill, ecoPayz, and bank transfer. There are no deposit fees for any of these payment methods. Every payment method has a deposit of minimum 50€, and the bank transfer requires 200€ as the minimum amount for the deposit. All of the payment methods, except bank transfer, instantly deposit the funds upon request. In the bank transfer method, 1-2 working days are needed to complete the deposit.
The minimum withdrawal amount for bank transfers is also 200€, and it is 50€ for all of the other payment methods. It requires 1-2 working days to process the withdrawal request in bank transfer mode. The rest of the payment methods withdraw funds under 24 hours. Only Bitcoin has the feature of unlimited withdrawals. The rest of the payment methods allow 1 free withdrawal per month, and additional withdrawals in this period will be charged a 1.5% fee of the total withdrawal amount.
There is no commission charged by the bets placed by the bookmakers through Bookielink. However, there is a 1.5% and 2.5% commission charges for the Matchbook and Betfair exchanges on both winning and losing bets.
Additional Features and Bonuses
Plenty of betting tools, significant for betting activities, are available at Bookielink. There is an ‘Odds Calculator’ which can be used to convert odds between Decimal, American, and Fractional. A ‘Bet Calculator’ shows how much a bet returns for any stake. Then, there is an ‘Arbitrage Calculator’ that calculates the arbitrage opportunity and the needed stakes in order to ensure a profit. The user only has to enter the odds for any two-way or three-way market in the Arbitrage Calculator. Moreover, there is a ‘Handicap Table’ which shows the performance of EPL teams against market expectations. Finally, there is a ‘Betting Glossary’ which shows the meanings of the terms used in the betting activities.
Unfortunately, Bookielink doesn’t provide any sign-up bonus or any other kind of promotional offer to its users.
The customer support service is so far the best of Bookielink’s compared to its competitors. There are so many ways to reach the support team 24/7. Users can chat with the agents using the ‘Live Chat’ option on the website. It is also possible to reach them through the ‘Contact Us’ form or by emailing them at firstname.lastname@example.org. They can also be accessed via WhatsApp, Viber, Telegram, Messenger, Skype, WeChat, and Imo.
Customers from the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, and countries classified as ‘High-Risk’ and/or ‘Non-Cooperative’ by the Financial Action Task Force are not permitted to use Bookielink.
Also, it is strictly prohibited for people under 18 years old.
- A wide range of bookmakers and exchanges are available
- Consulting Services
- Plenty of markets are available
- Simple registration process and a free trial account
- The availability of many betting tools for free
- A multitude of ways to contact the support team
- High minimum deposit amount for Bookielink Broker service
- Limited winning amount for Bookielink Parlay
- No sign-up bonus for new users