The best betting brokers compared
We are going to compare betting brokers using some key characteristics of the seven leading betting brokers or betting agents in the betting industry – BFB247, BetInAsia, Sportmarket, Asianconnect, PremiumTradings, Bookielink, and Vodds. These betting brokers are the most noteworthy, and most high-quality available to bettors, both beginners and professionals, world wide. The comparison will be based on the following points:
TL;DR: Our comparison of betting brokers finds BFB247 to be the standout leader in all categories including user interface, mobile application, range of sports, bookmakers, currency variety, customer service, payment methods, bonuses, and country restrictions. Notably, they offer an exclusive VIP deal with only 2.5% commission on winning bets placed on Orbit Exchange via their platform, providing even more value for their users. While BetInAsia and Sportmarket are commendable runners up, they don’t quite match the comprehensive features and benefits of BFB247. We strongly recommend BFB247 for its superb user experience and multifaceted betting opportunities.
(Ease of use)
- BFB247: BFB247 offers different sports betting products, all within the same “portal”. Orbit Exchange, Footballbook and Sportsbook are all very popular sports betting products, with intuitive user interfaces. You get access to Betfair odds, as well as the odds from the asian bookmakers, with the lowest commission available. So, a very easy to use, fast and reliable service.
- BetInAsia: The BetInAsia BLACK sporting platform is powered by Mollybet software, which is a renowned multi-bookie platform. The User Interface of BLACK platform is thus sleek and straightforward. The sports list is in a dropdown menu, the running events are on the left side, and the market odds are in the odds panel. They don’t push too much information into each page, unlike some other platforms, so it’s simple to see what’s going on at a glance. So, it is super easy and comfortable for beginners to advanced users. This platform has both Asian and European views.
- Sportmarket: Sportmarket’s PRO platform is also run by Mollybet, so the software design and UI are quite similar. The website is incredibly clean and easy to use, with a lot of advanced functions. The modern and user-friendly interface is super responsive and ultra-fast. The sports list and running events are on the left side. So, a larger portion of the interface is dedicated to displaying the market odds and bet placements. Both Asian and European views are available in Sportmarket.
- Asianconnect: Asianconnect’s dedicated betting platform is Asianodds. The interface and user experience of Asianodds’ website are pretty straightforward and typical of the other Asian bookmaker platforms. The main difference between this platform and the other competitors is that there are 4-5 different odds available for each market instead of just one. There is also a column titled “Best odds”, which displays the latest best odds for the specific outcome from all accessible bookmakers. There are two views on the Asianodds platform, which are the Asian and the European views. The Asianodds platform has a fast and ultra-responsive interface with no delay in placing bets. It also launched a new version of the website where all the odds can be seen with more ease.
- PremiumTradings: The interface of PremiumTradings bet broker is quite straightforward and simple to use, with a wide range of live and pre-match sports and markets. Unlike some other brokerage interfaces, it is not piled high with a heap of information. So, the betting information is easy to track. There are five odd formats available on this platform, which are Decimal, American, Malay, Hong Kong, and Indonesian.
- Bookielink: The Bookielink PRO platform is a professional tool of Bookielink which allows bettors to place bets on multiple bookies from a single account. It is powered by the Mollybet multi-bookie platform, so the UI is straightforward like BetInAsia BLACK and the Sportmarket PRO platform’s interface.
- VOdds: The VOdds sports trading platform has a complicated interface with some advanced functions. Users have to create a watch list manually with their favorite league and markets. The odd panel, which combines pre-match and running events across various markets, is the most important element of the page. Odds formats are also limited on this platform, including Europe and Hong Kong. The interface can be seen in both dark and light themes. So, this platform is easy for professional punters, but for amateur bettors, this interface will pose some difficulties.
So, here we can see that the proprietary BFB247 platform and platforms powered by Mollybet are quite easy to use. BFB247, together with BetInAsia Black is clearly taking the top position in terms of the UI and ease of use. However, other brokerage services such as Sportmarket, PremiumTradings, and Bookielink offer a straightforward interface and easy operations.
- BFB247: The mobile version of BFB247 is fast and reliable, making sports betting on the move very easy. However, there is no mobile app.
- BetInAsia: The website of BetInAsia BLACK is completely adapted for the mobile version, and all the advanced features can be used too. However, it doesn’t have any mobile apps.
- Sportmarket: The website of Sportmarket PRO is not well optimized for mobile devices. That’s why Sportmarket launched its mobile application, which allows users to continue betting anywhere and anytime.
- Asianconnect: Asianconnect has a sleek and simple mobile application through which nearly every feature of the website can be accessed. It is intended to make it simpler for punters to bet with a single tap. Users will view a dashboard after logging in that includes matches (Live, Today, Early), History, Outstanding, Favorites, Alerts, and Settings. Even if you don’t download the app, their regular website is also mobile-friendly.
- PremiumTradings: The website of PremiumTradings has been thoroughly optimized for mobile devices and is mobile-friendly. Furthermore, they launched a mobile app in 2018, which is available on both iOS and Android. However, it does not offer all of the web version’s features and services. The app allows users to access their balance and transactions.
- Bookielink: No mobile applications.
- VOdds: VOdds is also not offering any mobile applications to its users.
In terms of the availability of mobile applications, Asianconnect, Sportmarket, and PremiumTradings are clearly winning. BetInAsia and BFB247 are also competing in the race as their websites are fully compatible with mobile devices and are fast.
- BFB247: BFB247 offers Betfair Exchange markets, in addition to Pinnacle (with full limits!) and a dedicated Footballbook. Pretty much every sport available is covered in the BFB247 sports betting offering.
- BetInAsia: BetInAsia BLACK account offers odds to punters from various bookmakers on the following sports: Football (including Half Time and Corner bets), Tennis, Basketball, American Football, Baseball, Esports, Ice-hockey, Cricket, Rugby, Boxing, and MMA. There is a pop-down menu which shows the list of all the available sports on the website.
- Sportmarket: Sportmarket Pro initially offered bets on football, basketball, ice hockey, American football, baseball, tennis, rugby union, boxing and MMA. It also covers a wide range of eSports and rugby leagues.
- Asianconnect: Several sports, such as Football, Tennis, Basketball, Baseball, American Football, Ice Hockey, Cricket, Boxing, Mixed-Martial Arts, Rugby, Table Tennis, and eSports are available for betting on Asianconnect. However, the sports offered by Asianconnect are relatively lower than those of its competitors.
- PremiumTradings: The number of sports that users can place bets on is limited on PremiumTradings. Bettors can place bets on football, tennis, basketball, ice hockey, baseball, volleyball, darts, rugby union, mixed martial arts, American football, mixed parlay, and handball.
- Bookielink: Bookielink PRO offers a lot of sports to place bets on, including, Football (including FT, HT, ET, Corners, and HT Corners), Basketball, Tennis, American Football, Ice Hockey, Baseball, eSports, Mixed Martial Marts, Cricket, Rugby Union, Boxing, and Rugby League.
- VOdds: VOdds only allows bettors to bet on Football, Tennis, and Basketball. However, it covers a limited number of sports. Every week, it provides access to 2000 pre-game and in-game events.
- BFB247: You get access to Orbit Exchange (with only 2.5% commission!), Sportsbook (Pinnacle Sports with full limits) and Footballbook, which is a BetISN equivalent.
- BetInAsia: A BetInAsia account will let you access the following betting sites: Orbit Exchange, Pinnacle, SingBet, BetISN, 3et, 18bet, JAbet, Betfair, Betdaq, Matchbook, and Penta88.
- Sportmarket: The bookmaker partners of Sportmarket are Pinnacle, Betdaq, SBOBET, PS3838, Betfair, BetISN, Matchbook, RedZoneSports.bet, SingBet, 3et, Penta88, 18bet, JAbet, and Smarkets.
- Asianconnect: Asianconnect gives punters access to some leading bookmakers and exchanges such as PIWI247, PS3838, SBOBET, SINGBET, BETISN, 3ET, PENTA88, and Orbit Exchange via a single account and web interface.
- PremiumTradings: PremiumTradings can provide bettors with accounts at some of the most famous Asian bookmakers on the market, such as Maxbet, SingBet, 18bet Asia, BetISN, BabiBET, Pinnacle, 1bet, and the casino bookmaker Slot10 as well as some betting exchanges: CITIbet, and FairExchange.
- Bookielink: Bookielink offers bettors access to a wide range of bookmakers and exchanges, including PS3838, SingBet, SBOBET, Maxbet, BetISN, BETDAQ, 3et, 18bet, Penta88, JAbet, Betfair Exchange, Matchbook, FairExchange, OddsLay, and Orbit Exchange.
- VOdds: VOdds provides bettors with access to the largest Asian sports bookies, including SBOBET, Betfair, Matchbook, Pinnacle, SingBet, IBC, BetISN, Penta88, WLG, and GA288.
In terms of the range of bookmakers available, the platforms powered by Mollybet are offering the most bookmakers.
- BFB247: When betting using BFB247 you can choose from a wide range of currencies, such as EUR, GBP, INR, BRL and NOK.
- BetInAsia: Multiple currencies are accepted in BetInAsia, such as EUR-Euro, GBP-Pound Sterling, CNY-Chinese Yuan, THB-Thai Baht, TWD -Taiwan New Dollar, KRW-South Korean Won, IDR-Indonesian Rupiah, AUD-Australian Dollar, SGD-Singapore Dollar, MYR-Malaysian Ringgit, NOK-Norwegian Krone, SEK-Swedish Krona, and BRL-Brazilian Real.
- Sportmarket: Unlike the other leading bookmakers, Sportmarket Pro does not accept multiple currencies. It only accepts the Euro as the default currency and as the currency for sending and receiving funds.
- Asianconnect: Asianconnect only accepts EUR and GBP as currency.
- PremiumTradings: Currencies such as EUR, USD, GBP, AUD, CNY, DKK, HKD, SEK, SGD, TRY, RON, PLN, NOK, and CZK are all available in PremiumTradings. However, the main currency is the EUR.
- Bookielink: Bookielink only accepts EUR as the default currency.
- VOdds: Only EUR and GBP are offered as currencies on VOdds, and users have to select just one.
- BFB247: The customer service at BFB247 is open 24/7. You will get help with whatever question you have, via Live Chat, email or Skype.
- BetInAsia: BetInAsia has a highly qualified customer support team ready to address any problems its users face or provide the required information. To get support, users can either use the live chat option, powered by Zendesk, on the website, or they can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sportmarket: When it comes to customer support, the Sportmarket team is extremely helpful. In the event of a technical problem, you may always contact them using the Feedback option within the Sportmarket PRO betting platform, or by Live chat at www.sportmarket.com or directly via email at email@example.com.
- Asianconnect: All of their clients can get in touch with customer support at any time. Users can contact the support team by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or they can reach the 24/7 customer service representatives by Skype account or phone number. Moreover, they have a communication box on their website through which users can do live chat with the support team.
- PremiumTradings: PremiumTradings support team is very fast and responsive. They can be contacted via the live chat available on their website. Users can also submit their requests through the contact form. Moreover, they can be accessed via email at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org as well as via Skype: prmts77.
- Bookielink: The customer support service is so far Bookielink’s best compared to its competitors. There are so many ways to reach the support team 24/7. Users can chat with the agents using the ‘Live Chat’ option on the website. It is also possible to reach them through the ‘Contact Us’ form or by emailing them at email@example.com. They can also be accessed via WhatsApp, Viber, Telegram, Messenger, Skype, WeChat, and Imo.
- VOdds: VOdds has provided a number of options for users to contact the support agents, so they can pick the one that works best for them. Users can e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org or submit their query via the contact form. They can also be accessed via Skype: vodds-support, WhatsApp: +639178372617, WeChat: vodds_cs01 & vodds_cs02, and also via the live chat option on the website.
Bookielink provides a wide range of communication mediums to reach customer support. The customer support experience of the BestBettingAgents.com review team reveals that BFB247, BetInAsia and Sportmarket provide the best customer service with an instant response, around the clock.
- BFB247: BFB247 offers several different payment methods, such as bank transfer, Neteller, Skrill, ecoPayz, Muchbetter, Astropay, as well as a wide range of cryptocurrencies. All deposits are free and withdrawals are free once every 15 days.
- BetInAsia: BetInAsia offers its customers the most secure and a wide range of payment methods for depositing and withdrawing funds. The payment methods are Mastercard, Neteller, Bitcoin, MuchBetter, Jeton, Astropay, CashtoCode, Rapid Transfer, EcoPayz, and Bank transfer. BetInAsia also offers cryptocurrency alternatives.
- Sportmarket: To deposit and withdraw money, Sportmarket offers Bank transfer, Skrill, Neteller, EcoPayz, MuchBetter, Credit/Debit card, and Bitcoin (BTC). Sportmarket recommends its users to use the bank transfer method as it is cheap and quick.
- Asianconnect: Asianconnect offers a good number of reputed payment methods such as Skrill, Neteller, EcoPayz, Bank transfer, Bitcoin, Tether, and Payeer. However, they don’t offer Mastercard like BetInAsia.
- PremiumTradings: PremiumTradings provides a wide range of payment methods to accommodate a wide range of needs. These are Instant banking by Citadel, Bank/Wire, SOFORT Banking by Skrill, 1-Tap, TrustPay, NETELLER, ecoPayz, Bitcoin, and Jeton.
- Bookielink: Bookielink offers secure and reliable payment methods to its customers. The payment methods are Bitcoin, Neteller, Skrill, ecoPayz, and bank transfer.
- VOdds: VOdds offers multiple payment methods to serve their customers. They currently have Skrill, Neteller, Bank Wire, Bitcoin, Tether, Jeton, and ecoPayz as their banking options.
BetInAsia is offering a lot of secure and trusted payment methods for deposits/withdrawals, including a wide range of cryptocurrencies. It also offers ewallets, such as Astropay and Skrill. CashtoCode, and Rapid transfer payment methods are also available. BFB247 takes second place with a lot of different payment options. Bookielink is the one offering the most limited number of payment methods.
- BFB247: BFB247 offers a wide range of bonuses and promotions, including several welcome bonuses. Users also get an exclusive 2.5% commission on Orbit Exchange. In addition, users are eligible for VIP bonuses based on turnover.
- BetInAsia: BetInAsia offers a 0.1% cashback for the newly registered users in the total turnover of the bets placed in football/soccer. It also has a “Refer a friend” program where both the existing user and referred user get 25 EUR bonus.
When signing up to Sportmarket via our links, you are eligible for an exclusive 0.025 % cashback on all your turnover on Sportmarket Pro. In addition, you will get 0.10 % on all your turnover on Singbet. You are also able to grab a 100 EUR welcome bonus.
- Asianconnect: Asianconnect offers its new customers a 20% welcome bonus up to 400 EUR. To claim this bonus, use the promo code “AC400” while registering and make a deposit on your wallet. Then provide the necessary documents for KYC verification. This offer will go on until 31st December, 2021.
- PremiumTradings: PremiumTradings offers a Welcome Bonus to its new customers, which is a free deposit at no extra charge and 10% cashback of the total deposited amount, up to 500 EUR. Existing users can take advantage of the ‘Refer a Friend’ program and get 1% cashback on the amount deposited by the referred customer. In addition, there is a Premium Cashback for the resulting turnover per month.
- Bookielink: Bookielink doesn’t provide any sign-up bonus or any other kind of promotional offer to its users.
- VOdds: VOdds offers a welcome bonus to its new users, up to 100 £/€. Use the promo code ‘WIN100X’ while registering to avail this offer. Users can enjoy an extra bonus of 25% up to 100 £/€ on their first deposit. Users can also share their referral code with their friends, and if their friends open an account using the reference code, both will get up to a 100 £/€ bonus. They also started a Bounty Program in which users can earn up to 300 €/£ per month by accomplishing certain tasks, including liking, sharing, and following VOdds on social media.
BFB247, Sportmarket, Asianconnect, PremiumTradings, and VOdds offer welcome and sign-up bonus for the new users. BFB247 offers an industry low 2.5% commission on Orbit Exchange.
BetInAsia and Sportmarket also offers cashback and referral bonus to both new and existing users. Bookielink falls behind in the race because of not offering any promotional offers.
- BFB247: Customers residing in China, Singapore, Turkey, Cyprus, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Ireland, Italy, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, United States, Australia, New Zealand are restricted to access Orbit Exchange. Users may still register an account with BFB247 and use a VPN to access betting services.
- BetInAsia: People from the following countries The United States of America, France, the Netherlands, Sweden, Turkey, North Korea, Iran, the United Kingdom, and Singapore are restricted by BetInAsia.
- Sportmarket: Customers from the following countries are not permitted to sign up at Sportmarket: the United States of America, the United Kingdom, France, Spain, Portugal, Serbia, and any other country not available within the sign-up form are excluded.
- Asianconnect: Customers from the following countries are restricted from signing up at Asianconnect: the United States, the Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, and Hong Kong.
- PremiumTradings: Customers from the following countries are restricted from signing up at PremiumTradings: the United States, Bulgaria, and Israel.
- Eastbridge: Eastbridge doesn’t have any country restrictions. However, the countries restricted by its bookmakers and betting platforms may still be unable to access this sportsbook.
- Bookielink: Customers from the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, and countries classified as ‘high-risk’ and/or ‘non-cooperative’ by the Financial Action Task Force are not permitted to use Bookielink.
- VOdds: Customers from the United States of America and minor territories, the Philippines, and Singapore are not accepted at VOdds.
From the above-mentioned list of restricted countries, it can be clearly seen that the United States and its minor territories are banned by all the brokerages.
Users are still able to use VPNs to access the majority of these sites.
By analyzing the above-mentioned features, it is easily understandable why BFB247 provides the user with the best value and product offering. It has a simple interface which can be easily used by both professional and amateur bettors. The website is perfectly compatible with mobile devices, and all the features can be accessed too. So, there is no need for any mobile application for BFB247.
BFB247 also covers pretty much any sport and plenty of leagues. Furthermore, it has the maximum number of widely accepted payment methods which are convenient for the users to access any time.
Closely followed by BFB247, BetInAsia delivers an almost flawless user experience. Together with the exclusive cashback offer via BestBettingAgents, BetInAsia Black delivers the product with the highest odds available.
That’s why BFB247 and BetInAsia are the favorites and highly recommended bet broker by Bestbettingagents.com.