0.1 % cashback:
Promo code “BBA”
What is Bundesliga?The Bundesliga is the top football league in Germany. It was founded in 1962 in Dortmund by the German Football Association but is now operating under the German Football League. The first season of this league started in 1963. It consists of 18 teams and runs on a promotion and relegation system. In terms of average attendance, the Bundesliga is the most popular football league in the world. People from over 200 countries watch this league on television. From 1963 to 2021, FC Bayern Munich dominated this league by winning the title 31 times. The other clubs in this league are far behind in the competition in terms of championships. The champion of the last season was FC Bayern Munich, with the top goal scorer of the season being Robert Lewandowski, with 26 goals for the club. He is also in the second position in the all-time top scorer list with 303 goals, and the first position is taken by Gerd Müller with 365 goals.
Popular Betting Markets for the BundesligaWhen betting on the Bundesliga at the major bookies, there are plenty of markets to choose from when searching for the best Bundesliga odds. That suggests that you have complete control over how you place different types of bets. Let’s learn about some of the most popular forms of betting markets available in this league.
Best Odds in Bundesliga
- 1X2: The most popular betting market in this league is 1X2. It is also known as three-way betting since 1 represents a home win, X denotes a draw, and 2 denotes an away win. In the last season of the Bundesliga, the home team win, draw, and away team win percentages were 42.16%, 26.47%, and 31.37%, respectively.
- Goal Total Over/Under: The over/under betting market is one where the emphasis is on anticipating game factors rather than the outcome. The game factors, such as total goals, are more crucial than the final result in this market, which is similar to the 1X2 and handicap markets.
- League Winner Bets: Although the outcome of this bet type is easily predictable and the odds are not very good, it is still a popular market for amateur bettors.
- League Winner Without the Champion bets: Because the likelihood of Bayern Munich winning is quite high, bets on the runner-up team are very popular among bettors.
- Asian Handicap: The Asian Handicap is a betting strategy that uses fractions of 25 and 0.75 in the spread. If you choose one of these alternatives, your wager will be split evenly between the two halves with similar odds. This type of betting was developed in Indonesia. It reduces the number of possible outcomes from three (in standard 1X2) to two by eliminating the draw possibility.
- Top Goalscorer: Many bookmakers enable bettors to guess and bet on who will score the most goals throughout the Bundesliga season. As Robert Lewandowski is scoring more and more goals each season, it is not a good idea to bet against him!
Problems With Conventional Bookmakers for WinnersWinning bets one after another is something that happens with a fortunate bettor. However, not every sportsbook will like this type of constant winning, and consequently, the winner’s account will be limited or permanently closed. When you start winning stakes on a regular basis, your account may be restricted or permanently suspended. It happens because sportsbooks don’t want to lose a lot of money on you all of the time. Although the bookmakers’ conduct is unethical, you cannot pursue legal action against them since you agreed to their terms and conditions when you started placing a bet. They will suspect you of cheating even if you are winning by fair means.
Is there a way out?When there is a will, there is a way! Starting with a common and popular quote, the BestBettingAgents is here to make a way out for you from this problem. The solution to this problem is not to bet directly with the sportsbooks but to place bets through the betting exchanges to get the best Bundesliga odds. Betting exchanges work as the middlemen between you and the sportsbooks. So, there is no need to place bets directly with the sportsbooks. Hence, there is no possibility of restriction or termination of your account. There are, however, some betting exchanges that do not follow ethical guidelines, but, don’t worry! BestBettingAgents.com is here to help you find the greatest betting exchange on the market.
- BetInAsia is one of the best and most recognized sports betting exchanges, allowing you to use one account to access many bookmakers and exchanges. Because BetInAsia takes bets on behalf of bettors, you won’t have to deal directly with sportsbooks. Therefore, you won’t have to worry about your account being banned or closed.
- Furthermore, the BetInAsia Black platform’s bookmakers use a different business strategy. BetInAsia and other sharp bookies, unlike conventional bookmakers, make their money solely on turnovers.
- BetInAsia accepts any bet that qualifies as “sharp money” and adjusts their lines accordingly. The process will then be replayed with someone on the opposing side betting. They are able to control action from both sides using this strategy, allowing them to minimize the risk.
What distinguishes BetInAsia from the competition?
- BetInAsia provides its users with a diverse selection of bookmakers who do not penalize persistent winners who gamble small amounts. As a result, there is no danger of your account being suspended or limited. Bettors may place substantially larger bets by merging multiple sportsbooks with a single click, thus ensuring you get the best Bundesliga odds when placing your bets.
- Another benefit of using this platform is that it allows you to connect with bookies that are only available through BetInAsia. New bookies may be found by bettors who have never heard of them before and may benefit from higher odds from them.
- Bet brokers, like BetInAsia, profit off the turnover caused by bettors’ wagers. As a result, consistent winners are always welcome on this site.