Welcome bonus up to EUR 100
When it comes to placing bets, a bet broker functions as an intermediary between bettors and bookmakers. Professional and recreational sports bettors both rely on bet brokers. Hiring a bet broker has a number of advantages. Bettors can use a bet broker to get access to bookies that aren’t available in their country. Another big benefit is that bettors can utilize a single bet broker account to put all of their bets with the best odds with different bookies. Furthermore, instead of depositing funds into different bookmaker accounts, bettors can simply deposit funds into a bet broker account and transfer funds from one bookmaker to the next. Bet brokers ensure another benefit of receiving high odds and higher betting limits for bettors.
VOdds is one such bet broker that serves both professional and casual bettors who are serious about sports betting.
VOdds is a betting platform designed for people all over the world who are interested in sports betting. It was launched in 2016 in Curacao and is managed by Ole Group International B.V., which is a registered company with license number 8048/JAZ issued to Antillephone. It provides bettors with access to the largest Asian sports bookies, including SBOBET, Betfair, Matchbook, Pinnacle, SingBet, IBC, ISN, and many more. With single-wallet access to different sportsbooks, it offers the most competitive odds and the highest limits.
The VOdds platform compiles real-time data from all of the top low-spread, high-liquidity sportsbooks in order to provide you with more market options. Current Normal Order, Future Normal Order, and Positional Order, which are commonly found in forex, indices trading, and stocks, were the first features introduced on VOdds. A Current Normal order is a request to place a wager on a specified bet type for a particular stake and odds. VOdds will calculate the best possible odds for the order based on the stake and place a bet at equal or better odds than the specific odds. Future Normal Order is a bet placed on unavailable odds, and once the odd requested is available, VOdds will complete the deal. There is an Opening Positional Order and a Closing Positional Order in a Positional Order. In general, users will place a bet on a choice and then close it with a counter-bet. These features provide clients with a variety of automatic operations, allowing them to double and maximize their revenues.
VOdds only allows bettors to bet on Football, Tennis, and Basketball. However, it covers a limited number of sports, every week, it provides access to 2000 pre-game and in-game events. Furthermore, the sports trading API is one of the most impressive features of VOdds, as it automates users’ trades and makes them all simpler and more customizable, notably for bettors.
VOdds Sports Trading Platform
The VOdds sporting platform has some advanced functions which can’t be seen in the traditional broker platforms. While it may appear complicated at first, the VOdds platform’s interface is surprisingly simple to grasp. It has a classic design and a new design, which will be set permanently after some days, when the classic design won’t be available on the platform. Currently, users can switch between both of the interface designs, and a tutorial is shown every time with the introduction of all the features. However, it can be skipped at any time.
At the very top of the interface, a credit bar with an overview of the financial status of the account is displayed. It shows the available credit, accumulated profit or loss, the odd format, etc.
VOdds only covers three sports, and there are three icons on the top left corner for football, tennis, and basketball. The events and markets of the specific sport will be displayed based on the selection. Right under the sports icon, there are some tabs named as “Favorite”, “Live”, “Today”, and “Early”, which will show the user’s favorite matches, in-play matches, current day matches, and future scheduled events, respectively.
At first, there will be no leagues and markets displayed on the interface. Users can select the leagues and markets by clicking on the “Watch List” dropdown at the top right corner. After giving the watchlist a name, the user can select the match type, market type, and then select one or more leagues/matches.
The odd panel, which combines pre-match and running events across various markets, is the most important element of the page. By default, users just see the main line; however, selecting the ‘plus’ symbol expands the event and allows them to see other lines as well. After selecting the leagues and matches, the odds of the pre-game and running events across multiple markets will be shown in the odds panel. At the bottom of the interface, there is an order list showing a list of all the settled and unsettled orders that users have placed on VOdds. A user can also use the search bar to filter an order by its ID, league, and team name. Both Normal Orders and Positional Orders can be found in this list too.
VOdds allows its users to access the following bookmakers and exchanges mentioned below.
- Pinnacle: Pinnacle, also known as PS3838, was founded in 1998 and has since expanded to be amongst the world’s most prominent sports betting businesses. It is licensed by the Netherlands Antilles Gaming Commission and is located on the island of Curacao. It provides outstanding odds due to its small margin, which is vital for all expert punters. It used to provide online poker alongside sports betting in 2008, but due to a change in European gambling regulations, it discontinued it in 2011. It departed the United States on January 11, 2007, when the Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act (UIGEA) was passed. It was one of the first global bookies to offer eSports betting in 2010, and it was the first to offer drone racing odds in 2016. It does not offer any sign-up bonuses to new users, but it does offer a good betting line.
- SBOBET: SBOBet, a well-known Asian bookmaker, was founded in 2004. In the Philippines and the Isle of Man, it holds licenses to conduct business in Asia and as an international bookmaker. It is a popular bookmaker for Asian Handicap betting, as well as excellent in-play betting and live video streaming of big sports leagues. It offers around 500 sports betting events each week, including all major football leagues and worldwide sporting events. SBOBET also has a dedicated website for a variety of casino games, including the highly rated multiplayer live dealer casino, which was developed in collaboration with “Online Gaming Systems Australia” to fulfill the needs of all players. For two years in a row, eGaming Review Magazine honored it Asian Operator of the Year in 2009 and 2010. It is possible to open a personal SBOBet account as well as a Bookielink account.
- SingBet: SingBet, one of the largest private bookmakers on the Internet, is a partner of VOdds. As this bookmaker is not licensed, it is not regulated by any authority, and as a result, they regularly indulge in illegal actions. It is named as “Crown” on the VOdds betting platform. Despite this, it has risen to the top of its league by offering a diverse range of football leagues, from higher level to lower level, as well as pre-match and in-play activities. It also broadcasts key football matches in real time. This sportsbook offers Asian handicap bets on corner count, as well as red and yellow cards. Long-term bets on the outcomes of all major football leagues are allowed, although betting restrictions on these markets are imposed. This bookmaker has a history of canceling bets due to unethical activities in a certain market or game. It also restricts the use of professional betting syndicates and arbitrage betting, among other things.
- BetISN: BetISN is considered one of the greatest private sportsbooks in the industry, with excellent fundamental principles. Its name (ISN—International Soccer Network) implies that it only accepts bets on football/soccer, baseball, and basketball. It has significant limitations on Asian handicap markets and attracts a lot of arbitrage activity because it allows relatively big bets. The sportsbook is run by Oak Tree Services Limited, which has a sports gambling license from First Cagayan Leisure and Resort Corporation. It is a private bookmaker that offers a full choice of football events as well as high betting limits. American, Malay, Hong Kong, and Euro are the four different odds forms that are offered.
- Penta88: Penta88 is a newcomer to the realm of sports betting, having launched in Europe in July 2020. Mollybet is the software that empowers it. The purpose is to become a well-known player in the industry by operating as a fair bookie with no unjust voids and no restrictions for winners. Every week, Penta88, one of the top online gambling organizations in the world, offers tremendous odds for thousands of football games. It covers all of the major soccer leagues and tournaments in great depth. There are betting markets available for both pre-match and running games. Individual accounts are accepted by this bookmaker, although it is recommended that you open one through a betting broker like VOdds.
- Betfair: Andrew Black and Edward Wray founded Betfair in 1999, and it has since grown to become the world’s biggest sports betting exchange, with markets for every sport, entertainment event, and political event. It claims to have more than 4 million customers, with 1.1 million of them actively using the service. It also claims to have a weekly turnover of more than 50 million pounds and to give 20% better odds on average than other traditional bookies. All winning bets on Betfair are subject to a fee, and the market base rate is set at 5% to 7% of net gains in most markets. However, if a bettor on the website is efficiently profitable after participating in 250 markets, Betfair will require them to pay a total charge of at least 20% and up to 60% of gross profits.
- Matchbook: Matchbook Betting Exchange, which was formed in 2004, is one of the most prominent online betting exchanges. Triplebet Ltd., which holds operating licenses in the United Kingdom and Alderney, manages the service. It’s a peer-to-peer betting exchange for experienced gamblers looking to increase the value of their wagers. By offering high liquidity and low commissions, it gives consumers the best odds. Over a dozen sports, including football and horse racing, as well as motorsports and politics, are featured in the pre-match area. There are more than 30 markets in football, including correct scores and Asian handicaps, but no cards or corners. It does, however, charge as little as 1.25 percent on turnover and, unlike some other prominent bookies, does not remove premium costs from consistent winners.
- WLG: WLG is a Chinese betting company founded about the same time as SingBet. They provide similar events and market opportunities to SingBet and were once a major bookmaker. However, in the face of fierce competition among Asian bookmakers, they have subsided. Accessing WLG is difficult these days, but VOdds is able to do it because of their great network. They do, however, cancel winning bets, so users have to be cautious.
- GA288: GA288 is an Asian-based multi-brand sportsbook. It offers a variety of products and services for Asian and European markets, including sports betting, peer-to-peer gambling, and casino games. In addition, they provide independent odds for the major and minor leagues. It is licensed by the First Cagayan Leisure and Resort Corporation for the Philippine government’s Cagayan Economic Zone Authority. This sportsbook is solely focused on football. At very competitive odds, the markets offered include Handicap, Over/Under, accurate score, first half/full time score, total goals, both teams to score, and so on. Mix parlays are also available.
There are some other sportsbooks available on the VOdds platform along with the above-mentioned bookies and exchanges. The list is available under the “Preferences” in the Settings menu.
Placing a bet operates the same way it does with any other bookmaker; simply click on an odd and a popup bet slip (also known as an order ticket) appears. The best odds offered by the bookmakers will be displayed with both home and away option in Current order. Minimum and maximum stakes are also shown and user have to enter the desired stake and odd to place the order. The best thing of VOdds is the Future order which can be used to run order with best effort if the current order expires. The order will be showed at the bottom of the list of orders after confirming the selection.
Another useful feature is the ability to choose from a variety of closure alternatives for positioning orders. Users can choose to close at best effort (the best market price available at closing) or to ensure a minimum odd/UPL (selecting this option ensures that an order will be closed at an odd/profit or loss amount equal to or greater than the given). This increases bettors’ profitability and provides them with more control with less effort.
Plenty of leagues are available for the three sports of football, tennis, and basketball on this platform. There are also markets such as Asian Handicap, Over, and Under available, as well as betting opportunities in Corner, Special, Full Time, and Half Time. Odds formats are also limited on this platform, including Europe and Hong Kong. The interface can be seen in both dark and light themes.
It also has a “My Orders” tab, where all the bet placements by a user are shown. The ‘Dashboard’ option will show the profit/loss statement, activity over the last 30 days, bet scatter plot, and chart builder options. The Analytics and My Positions options are also available for the convenience of the bettor.
Registration and Account Verification
Creating an account in VOdds is quicker and the simplest. Just head to the VOdds website and click on the Register button on the top right corner of the page. Then enter the personal details such as name, email address, country name, mobile number, preferred payment method, etc. After that, select the services you want to use between the Trading Platform, Sportsbook Accounts, and Unity API. Only EUR and GBP are offered as currency on VOdds, and users have to select just one. VOdds provides some promotional offers for its new users, and users can avail them by providing the promo code on the registration page. Enter the Reference Code if you are referred by any of your friends. Finally, after checking the tick boxes and captcha code, click on the Register button.
VOdds will send you an email with the username and password to your given email address. You can use this credential to log into the portal and then change the password. Then go to the wallet section and select Deposit Request to start funding your account.
Payment Methods and Commission Charges
VOdds offers multiple payment methods to serve their customers. They currently have Skrill, Neteller, Bank Wire, Bitcoin, Tether, Jeton, and ecoPayz as their banking options. There is no deposit fee on any of the payment methods. The minimum deposit amount is 5 EUR for all of the payment methods except Bank transfer, which requires a 10 EUR minimum deposit. Similarly, the minimum withdrawal amount (10 EUR) is the same for all of the payment methods except Bank transfer, which requires a minimum of 30 EUR of withdrawal amount. Every payment method has a policy of 1 free withdrawal per month, however, Bitcoin always offers free withdrawals. Skrill, Neteller, and Tether incur 1% fee of the additional withdrawal amount. Jeton, ecoPayz, and Bank wire incur 4.5%, 3.5%, and 1.5% fees for the additional withdrawals, respectively. Only the bank transfer method needs a processing time of 1-5 working days. Rest of the payment methods process the deposit or withdrawal request instantly.
The bets placed by bookmakers through VOdds do not incur any commission. On winning bets, however, the Betfair and Matchbook exchanges charge 2.3 percent and 2.5 percent commissions, respectively.
Additional Features and Bonuses
An excellent feature is the sports trading API, which automates trading and provides bettors with an easy and personalized experience. Other important aspects of their platform include the Normal Order, Future Order, and Positional Order, which are commonly seen in forex and stocks. These genuinely provide excellent functions and flexibility to clients, allowing them to increase their revenues.
VOdds offers a welcome bonus to its new users, up to 100 £/€. Use the promo code ‘WIN100X’ while registering to avail this offer. Users can enjoy an extra bonus of 25% up to 100 £/€ on their first deposit. Users can also share their referral code with their friends, and if their friends open an account using the reference code, both will get up to a 100 £/€ bonus. They also started a Bounty Program in which users can earn up to 300 €/£ per month by accomplishing certain tasks, including liking, sharing, and following VOdds on social media. Participants may also be asked to use their personal accounts to post about VOdds on various social media platforms such as Twitter, Instagram, Blog, Telegram, and YouTube. Along with these bonuses, VOdds also offers some competitions and participation bonuses in some leagues for bettors.
VOdds has provided a number of options for users to contact the support agents, so they can pick the one that works best for them. Users can e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org or submit their query via the contact form. They can also be accessed via Skype: vodds-support, WhatsApp: +639178372617, WeChat: vodds_cs01 & vodds_cs02, and also via the live chat option on the website. VOdds Customer Support is available 24 /7 to assist clients with their payment and withdrawal activities and address any issues.
Customers from the United States of America and minor territories, the Philippines, and Singapore are not accepted at VOdds.
- Fast and automated software for placing bets
- High odds and limits
- Simple registration process
- Wide range of sportsbooks and payment methods
- Welcome bonus for new users
- Limited number of sports available
- Limited number of currencies
- Abnormal bets